Wednesday 5 February 2014

Fleamobile

I've finally managed to finish the Flea-Mobile I bought along with all the ladies for my Watling Street Benevolent Society. 

I'm not quite sure how I'm going to use this guy in IHMN yet. Do I just count him as having spring-boots, or do I build a whole proper Walker for him? I also don't yet know which of my teams he's going to join. I think he would suit Lord Curr's Company best, but those minis are still sitting on my painting table, wearing primer and nothing else.

The model itself is really nice, as you can see, though it's a bit fragile. The left rear leg and the right antenna/feeler thing both broke off in the course of painting, and now that they are held on only by super glue, they are even more prone to breakage. That aside, how can you help but like a proper gentleman riding around on a giant clockwork flea?





3 comments:

  1. Love this...fantastic concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome looking miniature. Nice job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vertical Spring Translocators would make him a very mobile recon figure.
    Cheers,
    Craig

    ReplyDelete